Thursday, March 08, 2007

Mission: Philadelphia Freedom

For those of you who did not catch the funniness of the blog title, Philadelphia Freedom is a Elton John song. That's right. I'm a dork.

It is the eve before leaving for my third inner city mission trip. Let's talk about God's provision, shall we? After prayers and confrontations, the Lord doubled our men count from 2 to 4. It's not fantastic for the dangers of Kensington Ave, but I'm sure Gideon wasn't too thrilled with his men count before his battle with the Midianites. Then there is the awesome financial provisions. All 15 of us were able to be paid for! One girl without having to pay for anything :)

So there is SO much more to brag about the Lord's work. He really does provide for His children with amazing ways. Again, I shall expand later. Right now I have to finalize things with the trip. God is good and Jesus is our Savior and the Holy Spirit is Living!!!!

No comments: