Monday, September 11, 2006

Sick of Trash


To the reader: My hope for you is that you learn from your mistakes. That you understand that we ALL make them, and don't give into the self-destructive abuse of YOURSELF for making them, but that you seek to resolve what CAUSED you to make them in the first place. Learn from history. Don't assume that the ends justified the means, that survival equals celebration, and that laughing in the face of danger means the danger was a joke. And just because you might forget something doesn't mean it didn't happen, exist, or still remains.

I've felt sick all day. I can't really express this into words. So instead of wallowing in the present, I shall point to the solution. Others have said it better than me...

David said it this way
If David was Italian, he'd say it this way
Throw It All Away ~ Brandi Carlile
Give It Up ~ Amos Lee

I love you all, very very much.

No comments: