Wednesday, June 07, 2006

I'm a big kid now

I completely enjoy the fact that an adult can be just as amazed, if not more so, than a kindergartner at the same things. Example, I bought a waterballoon launcher at Kroger last afternoon. Now, the adult side of me was super excited because it was $2. Yay, saved money! The kid side of me completely took over seeing the first waterballoon catapult at least 30 feet into a tree at the end of a driveway. (I realize that 30 feet may not be THAT long, but a gree was in the way, so I've yet to see for certain how far it goes). For about 5 seconds I was a kid again.

Then again, I've been told I have the mentality of a 5 year old when it comes to being pleased :)

So for all of you executives stuck behind papers, take that TPS report cover sheet and make a paper airplane out of it and glide it into the cubical of your co-worker. I encourage you, I EMPLORE, FIND that inner child. Consider this your free psychiatric session. I bet they don't have you make paper airplanes, huh?

Serious note, my job with School Age Care is about to end for the summmer. *tear* I'll be travelling back to Pittsburgh, hopefully securing a job, hanging out with old friends, and enjoying scrumptous homecooked meals. Did I mention I have a pool? AND a water balloon launcher...this is going to be great :)

Lesson from the Lord: He wants all of you. Not a hoof to be left behind, because you don't know what He's going to need to use you to impact others for His glory. That's in Exodus. I'd recommend checking it out. Comes right before the locusts invade Egypt. Good stuff.

Now to hope that I didn't get another parking ticket...

No comments: