Monday, June 26, 2006

DemoMission

I've decided to stop fighting and give into the desire to make a demo. This is actually a leap of faith, in a way. I've been so set on science and being "practical" and have been afraid to pursue the music road. But it's becoming more of a distraction lately. Songwriting has been consuming most of my free time (5 songs in the last 3 weeks), and I get through the day knowing that I can go home and have an hour at home with just me and the piano. I have no idea what this will lead to. It may rocket me to performing around Canada or be used as a coaster, but in any case, it'll be good to have everything recorded. We shall see...

Let's play 2 truths and a lie. This is a game where you have to make up 2 truths and 1 lie and then the other person has to guess which one is the lie. Shall we begin?

Truth 2: My biggest fear is not planes. It's being alone, unappreciated, underestimated, and unloved.

Truth 1: I dwell on things and usually can approach closure after writing a song about it.

Lie: I wrote a song about you.

Answer: ____________________

What? You thought I'd tell you? That's the point of the game silly! ::shakes head::

No comments: